Managing HR and employment law issues is challenging enough, and when you throw in overseas workers there’s a whole new level of complexity.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from immigration law experts, Mark Williams and Rachael Mason, as they untangle the complexity around Employer Accreditation.
This is particularly timely given the crack down on existing accreditation applications by Immigration NZ, the new challenges employers face to maintain accreditation and our prediction that more policy changes are on their way.
So, whether you’re already accredited, are thinking about applying or just what to know more about immigration law for employers, you should register to attend this seminar.
- Overview of the policy requirements and process for gaining accreditation
- Do’s and don’ts for applying for and maintaining accreditation
- Post accreditation issues
- Pending policy changes to employer accreditation regime
- Overview of employer immigration compliance
- Top tips for keeping out of trouble.
Date: Thursday 5 July 2018
Location: Spark Lab, Level 4, Seafarers Building, 52 Tyler St, Britomart
Date: Monday 9 July 2018
Location: Lane Neave, Level 5, 141 Cambridge Tce, Central City
Wellington and Queenstown dates will be announced shortly.
Book your place now
There is no cost to attend the seminars however places are limited so you will need to register early to avoid disappointment.
A light breakfast will be available at all seminars.
Email Maddie Gibbons to register – email@example.com