The immigration space has changed. The obligations on employers are significant and this means, more work for HR professionals.
Managing your migrant workforce is not what it once was. With the new Accredited Employer Work Visas and increased scrutiny of employer compliance and labour market testing, HR professionals and Employers have additional pressure to get it right.
We can simply have your back when managing your migrant workforce or, even better, do it for you.
HR Solutions through the “immigration” lens
There is no single approach when it comes to managing your migrant workforce. Solutions can vary and largely depend on your needs and what you want to achieve. We are here to help map this for you. Our assistance can include:
- providing tailored and comprehensive, in-house training to all involved in the recruitment process (HR teams, recruiters, line managers, Heads of Department);
- working with your organisation to map out your future international recruitment, visa processing, and settlement/retention strategies;
- creating a comprehensive visa-tracking system to track your workforce (visa/passport expiry information and visa conditions);
- conducting assessments of prospective employees to determine pathways to residence and Green List eligibility for long term settlement outcomes; and
- overseas recruitment assistance – we will connect you with the right type of people (e.g. relocation specialists).
Trust the experts to provide immigration advice
Navigating visa requirements, application submissions and thinking about the future needs of your organisation from an immigration perspective can be a minefield. HR professionals and employers are frequently asked by employees and prospective employees to assist and support visa applications. Unless you are a practicing lawyer or licensed immigration adviser, if you provide immigration advice to your employees or prospective employees you can be fined $100,000. Therefore, you need to trust the experts.
Let us do the leg work for you, while you focus on improving employee engagement, building your brand and upskilling your existing talent. Contact us for a no-obligation discussion today.