For many generations New Zealand businesses have looked beyond our borders to access skills not available in the local market or get access to the best personnel.
Whether moving talented staff offshore or looking to hire from Asia, Europe, or the United States, Lane Neave can help navigate the complex and frequently changing immigration laws.
We will leverage our strong relationships with government departments and agencies to help employers solve complicated immigration problems and get a positive outcome in a controlled and efficient manner.
Our team draws on decades of experience to provide the very best advice and most pragmatic solutions to help New Zealand employers overcome the hurdles they will face.
How can we help?
We can assist you with any immigration and employment related query.
- Assisting with all immigration and employment law related issues.
- Project managing the offshore recruitment and retention of migrant workers to ensure the continuity of your business.
- Assisting your employees and their families with their immigration applications and resolving any problems that may arise.
- Regular and tailored updates on changes to the immigration and related employment laws and policies.
- Assisting your organisation in obtaining and maintaining accredited employer status, as well as gaining approval in principle to recruit migrant workers.
People who engage with us receive the very best New Zealand immigration service available in the market.