Get the answers to your questions about managing migrant workers and the immigration and visa process.
Do you have strategic decisions that you have been putting off because you didn’t have the time or the budget? Or are you looking to plan for life after lockdown? Now could be the perfect time to get your head around those things that have previously been in the “too hard” basket.
Our specialist immigration lawyers are here to help and are offering HRNZ members the opportunity to touch base and discuss anything and everything to do with their migrant workforce. It doesn’t have to be COVID-19 related.
Offer – 1 hour free initial consultation*
Give us a call – and mention this offer – we’d love to help.
* this offer is for advice that is general in nature. If specific assistance is required we will discuss fee arrangements with you prior to undertaking any work on your behalf.
Our specialist immigration law team
Our immigration specialists provide legal immigration and visa assistance to a wide range of clients, including government agencies, universities, small and mid-sized businesses, large corporations and individuals.
We have a qualified and experienced team of immigration lawyers, who understand the laws, processes and restrictions within New Zealand’s complicated system, and can support businesses as well as their employees in every area of immigration law.
We’re here to provide you with the practical advice and skillful assistance you need in all areas of immigration law, including:•
- Employer accreditation
- Strategic approach to recruiting migrant workers
- Employer compliance issues
- Managing your migrant workforce
- Immigration compliance audits
- Eligibility assessment for prospective employees
- Step-by-step visa processing support for your employees
- General visa applications and advice
- Character and medical issues
- Skilled migrant category
- Special Ministerial direction.
watch this space
Immigration policy is constantly evolving right now. To stay up to date, sign up to receive our newsletters, alerts and invitations to seminars and webinars.