An opportunity to explore New Zealand lifestyle and investment opportunities.
This exclusive event will be held in June 2017 to provide insight into the latest New Zealand Investor Migration policies, acceptable investments, relevant documents and process.
Invited attendees will have the opportunity to meet government officials from New Zealand and respected members of the private law, immigration and banking sectors.
Places are limited. If you wish to secure an invitation please register your interest online before 16 May 2017.
- London, Friday 16 June 2017, New Zealand House
- The New Zealand Economy and business and investment opportunities
- Investor Migration – why invest and secure a visa for New Zealand
- Banking services offered by NAB and BNZ
- Tax and family wealth management
Investor Relations Manager (Europe), Immigration New Zealand
Partner, Lane Neave Law, New Zealand
Partner – Private Bank, Bank of New Zealand
Director, Deloitte Private, New Zealand